IMPORTANT: With limited exceptions, returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Catseven E-Gift Card. Catseven does not issue store credit for the original shipping charges.
We do not provide prepaid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Our policy is effective for 30 days. After 30 days have passed since the delivery of your order, unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a refund or exchange.
Within 30 days of delivery, you must email Customer Support to let us know you want to make a return or exchange.
Your item needs to be unused and in the same condition that you received it to be eligible for a return. Additionally, it must be in its original packaging
Please send your returned item(s) to us in full compliance with our return policy
- Within 30 days of the delivery date, returns must be sent for items.
- All items must still have their original tags on and be unworn and undamaged. Shoes must be returned in their original packaging, unworn, and with no signs of wear.
- A cover letter that includes your order number, contact information, a list of the items you're returning, and a justification for the return is required for all returns. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- A Catseven E-Gift Card is used as the primary form of payment for all refunds.
- Should any return packages go missing or get stolen in transit, we are not responsible.
- When returning items, keep your return tracking number and/or proof of postage.
- 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us, returns are processed.
- Within 7 days of delivery, damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported.
- Neither our corporate office nor the DC office accepts return drop-offs.
Packages Returned to Sender & Refused
This can occur for some reasons, including the following: (1) an invalid or incomplete address; (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package; or (3) the customer rejects the order at the time of delivery.
Restocked items from returned-to-sender or refused packages will be given to you in the form of an E-Gift Card, less the original shipping fee.
Once an order has been entered into our system, we are unable to change it. Make sure your address is entered accurately and contains all necessary information to ensure that your package is delivered properly. To ensure delivery, it is essential to use the right abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable).
If the shipping address provided at the time of purchase is incorrect, we are not responsible for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments.
Regarding Returns, Reserved Rights
At any time, we reserve the right to define and restrict, decline, and/or reject customer returns because of:
A history of returns that is erratic or excessive and suggests "wardrobing;"
An unusual or disproportionate history of returns involving worn, altered, washed, damaged, or missing items; or
Potentially illegal or fraudulent activity.
We also reserve the right to deny service (both in-person and online) to any person or entity for similar conduct as described above.
Items sent to our distribution center that are not from Catseven will be discarded as soon as they are received.
Can I Exchange a Product(s)?
At this time, we are unable to support email-based exchanges. We welcome you to return your item(s) by mail under our policy and repurchase the item(s) in your desired size and/or color.
We'll send you an email to let you know when we've received and examined your return after it arrives. Additionally, we'll let you know if your refund request has been approved or denied.
Once your refund has been processed, an e-gift card will be sent to your email address if you were approved.
You are responsible for paying the shipping charges for returning your item. There is no refund for shipping charges. If you get a refund, the return shipping charges will be subtracted from your total.
When shipping an item worth more than $ 100, you should think about using a trackable shipping service or getting shipping insurance. We cannot assure you that we will get your returned item.